The next Embedded Linux Conference Europe will take place on October 23-25 in Prague, Czech Republic.
As usual, a significant part of the Free Electrons engineering team will participate to the conference and give talks on various topics:
- Grégory Clement will give a talk on SD/eMMC: New Speed Modes and Their Support in Linux
- Boris Brezillon will give an An Overview of the Linux Kernel Crypto Subsystem
- Michael Opdenacker will organize a BoF session on Embedded Linux Size
- Thomas Petazzoni will give a talk titled Buildroot: what’s new?
- Free Electrons engineers Quentin Schulz, Maxime Ripard and Miquèl Raynal will also be attending the event, which means that 7 people from Free Electrons will participate to ELCE!
In addition to the main ELCE conference, Thomas Petazzoni will participate to the Buildroot Developers Days, a 2-day hackaton organized on Saturday and Sunday prior to ELCE, and will participate to the Device Tree workshop organized on Thursday afternoon.
Once again, we’re really happy to participate to this conference, and looking forward to meeting again with a large number of Linux kernel and embedded Linux developers!