Better late than never: we finally found the time to update our video encoding scripts, and therefore encode and upload the videos we had taken of the embedded track at FOSDEM 2012. Amongst many other interesting talks, you’ll notice two talks given by Free Electrons engineers: one by Maxime Ripard on the IIO subsystem, a kernel subsystem for Industrial I/O devices, and another by Thomas Petazzoni about the usage of the Qt framework for non-graphical applications in embedded Linux systems.
Next training sessions dates
- Free Electrons contributes to KernelCI.org
- Buildroot training updated to Buildroot 2016.05
- Free seat in Android training session
- Linux 4.6 released, with Free Electrons contributions
- Linux kernel support for Microcrystal RTCs
- How we found that the Linux nios2 memset() implementation had a bug!
- Article on the CHIP in French Linux magazine
- Slides from the Embedded Linux Conference
- Free Electrons engineer Boris Brezillon becomes Linux NAND subsystem maintainer
- Slides from Collaboration Summit talk on Linux kernel upstreaming