Our contributions to the Linux kernel code and to the developer community
See all Free Electrons kernel code contributions on git.kernel.org. You will find summaries for each recent kernel release on the below blog posts:
- Linux 3.17 released, Free Electrons 14th contributing company
- Linux 3.16 released, Free Electrons 7th contributing company
- Linux 3.15 released, an overview of Free Electrons contributions
- Linux 3.14 released, Free Electrons contributions inside!
- Free Electrons contributions to Linux 3.13
- Linux 3.12 released, Free Electrons 14th contributor by number of commits
- Free Electrons the top #18 contributor to the 3.11 kernel
- Free Electrons contributions to the 3.10 kernel
- Free Electrons contributions to the 3.9 kernel
- Linux kernel 3.8 released, Free Electrons top #17 contributor
Linux kernel developer resources
- Linux Cross Reference (LXR) is a great engine for exploring Linux kernel sources. We have set up our own server with at last, an easy to remember URL: http://lxr.free-electrons.com.
- On-line kernel documentation: includes DocBook files translated to HTML.
- The 3rd edition of the Linux Device Drivers book in a single PDF file.
- The Linux Kernel in a Nutshell book in a single PDF file.
- And of course, our free Linux kernel and driver development course, and all other free embedded Linux and Android training materials and presentations