Useful Linux kernel resources
- Linux kernel documentation
- Online Linux documentation files, including DocBook files converted to HTML.
- Linux Device Drivers book
- A must-have book for people creating device drivers for the Linux kernel! Now available in a single PDF file.
- Linux Kernel in a Nutshell book
- Configuring, building and managing Linux kernel sources, by Greg Kroah Hartman. Now available in a single PDF file.
- LXR websites
- Internet websites running the Linux Cross Reference engine. Great for browsing the kernel sources!