Sebastien has 12 years of work experience as embedded SW engineer for Texas Instruments. He is currently the maintainer of TI’s Ubuntu for OMAP4 kernel tree.
Linux kernel experience
- Kernel integration
- Various kernel hacks and contributions
- TI HSI driver (architecture, development, integration, test)
- Ubuntu kernel packaging
- Teaching on kernel drivers
Sebastien reached excellent levels of satisfaction at all the courses he taught for us. The customers were impressed by his extensive knowledge about Linux kernel development.
Other embedded software experience
- Technical team lead (OS, drivers, embedded modems, audio)
- OS and drivers development
- Simulation and test automation suite definition and development
- U-boot development
- Ubuntu file-systems creation
- Other OSS contributions in Drupal
Sebastien is fluent in French, English and C.
Back to the Free Electrons staff page.