Embedded Linux system, kernel and driver development
Here are typical developments we can implement for our customers. Don’t hesitate to tell us about your exact needs.
- Kernel development
- Developing Linux kernel code, in particular device drivers and board initialization code
- BSP development
- Creating all the components needed to run Linux on your hardware (bootloader, board initialization and device drivers)
- Make the official Linux releases support your hardware.
- Adding features
- Implementing the features you need in community solutions
- Root filesystem development
- Designing and building embedded Linux root filesystems.
Working with us
- Reasons for choosing our development services
- Why our development services should meet your needs.