Profile and experience of Free Electrons trainers
All our trainers have extensive experience in the topics they teach, and they are all involved in the continuous improvement of our training materials:
- Alexandre Belloni
- Embedded Linux, kernel and Android engineer, consultant and trainer. Alexandre has experience porting Linux and Android to multiple types of embedded platforms.
- Gregory Clement
- Embedded Linux and kernel engineer, consultant and trainer. Gregory has vast on the field experience in porting and operating embedded Linux, in particular for industrial and transportation customers.
- Michael Opdenacker
- Embedded Linux and kernel engineer, consultant and trainer. Michael is the founder of Free Electrons.
- Thomas Petazzoni
- Embedded Linux and kernel engineer, consultant and trainer. Thomas has huge experience developing embedded Linux systems, kernel porting and studying operating systems.
- Jean Pihet
- Embedded Linux and kernel engineer, consultant and trainer. Jean has a lot of experience contributing to the mainline Linux kernel on the ARM architecture, especially implementing power management.
- Maxime Ripard
- Embedded Linux, Android and kernel engineer, consultant and trainer. Maxime is the creator of our Android course, and has broad technical experience, gained by conducting embedded Linux, Android and kernel projects.
All our trainers are not only developers, but also have substantial experience performing training sessions and they love to share their knowledge with others. So far, we’ve been very successful at satisfying all our audiences.